Product of Grace: The Prequel

After a long wait I has finally released a prequel mixtape to his album Product of Grace. The mixtape contains 6 tracks that draws from my experiences from walking with the LORD over the past 2 years. Many of the songs were written and produced over a year ago but I was bound by insecurity, doubt and procrastination which didn't allow me to release them till now. I have grown a lot over the process and there are many songs that were made but just didn't make it on this project, hopefully the LORD allows me to revise them and put them on the album lol. Just had to learn that it is up to me do what God is telling me to do, with what I have and allow Him to bring the increase for His Glory. So looking forward to seeing how the LORD ministers to people through this project and I am in the process of working on the album now, so I'm really excited to share the gospel of Jesus and what God has taught me over the past 4 years.


Track Listing


Comments

Popular Posts